Friday, April 30, 2010

Reminder.



This picture has nothing to do with my post, I just thought it was cute. Painting by Kaitlyn McCane.

Just a reminder --Tomorrow is the Last line blogfest hosted by the lovely Lilah. Go here for details.

I'm not sure how great my line will be but I'll post one. So forgive me if it is not perfect or too cliche.

Another blogfest to jump to is at Fiction Groupie the Let's Talk Blogfest May 18th.

I know there are more blogfests out there, please let me know in the comments.

I also want to give a great big thank you to Anne (Piedmont Writer). She had given an award at the beginning of April and I just remembered that she did.  Sorry Anne for forgetting.

I give this award to:
Roxy

Sandy Shin

Shannon O' Donnell

Nicole Ducleroir~

Tara 

E. Elle

Crystal Cook

Summer

Jen

Kimberly Franklin


Short and sweet today. Have a good one!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of the Last Line Blogfest! I totally forgot about it and I signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :) You're too sweet!!! I feel the same way about you so I too would have given you the award! Congrats on yours!!

    Oh the Alliterative Allomorph is hosting a Internal Conflict Blogfest going up on May 12th!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards. I keep forgetting to hand them out, and now they're piling up again. Eek!

    Wow, so many blogfests. I haven't done any since the kissing one back in Feb.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That painting is adorable! Thanks for the links :), and for passing that pretty award on to me! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to check out that blogfest...I haven't done one in a while.

    Thanks for passing the award to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award. Have a good weekend if I don't see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just saw that you won a partial critique from an agent ... darn now I can't remember what blog it was on, but I just wanted to pop over and say congrats!

    Oh and thanks for the contest reminders too, these are always so much fun even if you don't win.

    Today's guest blogger is The Alliterative Allomorph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I like being people's sunshine.

    Mia at My Literary Jam and Toast is hosting a Deleted Scene Blogfest on 05/10. Maybe check it out. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award, and thanks for the reminders of the blog fests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to give you this award too!! Thanks Christine :):) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute picture! Have a great weekend Christine, and congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture is cute. :) And congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raquel Byrnes has a list of blogfests on her excellent blog http://nitewriter6.blogspot.com/

    I had to post early in the LAST LINES BLOGFEST - come check it out, why don't ya? Roland

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the award!

    I love that picture. So cute. <3

    ReplyDelete