Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where will you be?

I was tagged by the uber fabulous Kimberly Franklin to par-take in a fun little question and answer bit. I believe Kimberly and I are somehow related because many of my answers are very similar.  In fact, I didn't change a whole lot of her answers. We're also born on the same day (different years though) which probably would explain a lot.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago? (We were born many years apart so this part is way different).
1. I was pregnant with my first born.

2. Preparing my house with my hubby for our new little baby.

3. Working full time as a designer.

4. Wishing I could go out and party.

5. Scared out of my mind with the fact that I was having a child.  (Obviously, I was preoccupied by my pregnancy.


Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now? (I did not change one answer that Kimberly had because--well--l I felt the same way).
1. Agented.

2. Published.

3. Writing full time.

4. On the NYC Bestsellers list.

5. Casting hot boys as my MCs for my novel's big screen adaptation!!!


Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Revise.

2. Revise.

3. Do not drink a cherry coke.

4. Exercise (Hahahahahaha!!!).

5. Play with my kids.


Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.

2. Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips.

3. Tastykake Candy kakes (I forgot how awesome these were until my kids wanted them).

4. Chocolate! Duh!

5. Soft Pretzel.


Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a new house! A big one!

2.  Write full time.

3. Travel. Everywhere.

4. Buy lots of shoes and clothes!

5. I have way too many cars that I would want. BMW M3 would top the list, Audi S5, Aston Martin (any one of them), Mini Cooper S (they are way too cute not to have one).

I have to tag five people:

Crystal Cook

Amie McCracken

Nicole Ducleroir

Falen

E. Elle

There you have it. This was fun.  Have a great day!