Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For your information.

Hello and welcome to my new followers.  I'm sorry if I haven't visited your blog yet.  I'll get there.  Things are a little hectic here.  I promise I'll visit soon.  I thought a pretty orchid picture will set the mood for today.

Just a quick post today.

Some contests to check out:

Talli Roland-112 follower contest

Susan Fields- 100 follower contest ends 4/26

Jackee from Winded Words --Won hundred contest ends 4/10


A blogfest To check out. I'll have to revise my last line for this one.

 Lilah Pierce is hosting the last line blogfest May 1st.  Go check it out.


Also, thanks to Roni at Fiction Groupie for the Sugar Doll Award.  She really derserved this because she's really sweet.  Thanks Roni! You're so thoughtful.

Get over to the Fiction Groupie to participate in the Beta Club open critique today.

I have revisions to do so have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Signed up for the last line blog fest. Last lines are how I pick the books I read, so I had to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with the links!! I should post the same way! I haven't had time to visit all my fellow bloggers and I don't want them leaving me!

    I think the beautiful orchid has definitely set the mood for today!!! It's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture to set the mood for the day. Have a great housekeeping day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty picture! Good luck with revisions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. Thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flower :-) Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand - some days it's difficult to keep up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting about these contests! Good luck with your revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many contests going on this week! How fun! The Orchid is beautiful!

    Congrats on the award. I hope things get less hectic soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the links, Christine!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the linkage!

    And for being you. :o)

    Happy Tuesday and Revisions,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, thank you, Christine!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yippee for fun links. Must visit Talli!

    :)

    Good luck with revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the links and I love your picture. I have two orchids that I've managed to keep alive (have killed quite a few others). I love them to death (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete