Thursday, April 8, 2010

And the winner is...(drumroll)

That's right folks I have a winner of my 100 followers contest.  Thank you all for entering and reading what I have to say.  Maybe in a few months I'll hold another contest for fun. Welcome to the new folks, I can't wait to visit your blogs soon.


Before I annouce the winner, tune in next week for something fun.  I'm not going to tell you-- you will have to come back and see. Oh and tell your friends too. 

and the winner is...

Did I mention to go over to Roni at the Beta Club for an open critique today?

and the winner is...

If anyone has any contests they want me to mention just write a comment to me.

and the winner is...

I'm getting annoying, right?

and the winner is...






Congratulations!!!
Get on over to her blog and give her a big wahoo.

Karen please email me at christine(dot)danek(at)verizon(dot)net
Let me know your selections and address.

Again, thanks to all of you for entering and being my blogger buddies (that's what I'm calling you).  You guys rock!

I must get to work (my other job) and work on my revisions. Have a great day!


18 comments:

  1. Congrats to Karen!!!

    I went to add your blog to my blogroll today and imagine my surprise when I realized I wasn't a follower!!! How did THAT happen? The insanity has been corrected! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Karen. Woo hoo!

    Great contest Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Karen! Get to work, Christine. (oh, that goes for me, too...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Karen, you lucky duck! And a huge whoo-hoo to you, Christine, for all your bloggy success!

    ((hugs)) Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm the winner! I forgot what it was I'm winning but I think it's something really good! Thank you, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on passing the magic 100 and thanks for your stop at my site today.
    Lee
    Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen! And thanks for posting such a great contest, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Karen! Awesome contest, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Karen! :)


    And great contest, Christine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Karen. Thanks for the contest, Christine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for the winner!!! And congrats, again, Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Karen!!

    Love the new layout, Christine!! It's like a beautiful scrapbook page. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huzzah to the winner! :D

    And I'm also liking the layout...

    Ooh! And I'm having a contest if you want to check it out and see if your interested: http://achinghope.blogspot.com/2010/04/c-is-for-contest-and-courage-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're just like Bob Barker! Ha ha! Congrats to Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete