Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Another week has gone by and this one seemed a little long. On with the facts.

1. This week was big for me. I sent out queries and started another project, well, two projects. It feels good and awkward, but I'll get there. I'm having the usual feelings of--am I really good enough?--but I'm pushing through.

2. "I Will Survive" has been going through my brain radio. The original version by Gloria Gaynor and the version by Cake.

3. The Hunger Games--sigh. I really did love it. Yes, there were some differences, and yes, the book is better, but I think they did a great job. BTW- I'm Team Peeta.

4. Love this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZsNlcr4frs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(I'm  not sure if it will show up since YouTube gives me trouble.) It brought tears to my eyes. Don't judge a book by its cover.

5. Thanks to Tyrean for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go check out her blog.

What are your weekend plans?

Have you had a fun week?

Have a great weekend!