Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Oh, what a week. I actually edited 6 chapters. It's funny, it sounds like a lot, but when I look at the whole MS, it's not much. Oh well, I must move on.

On with the facts.

1. Has anyone seen AWAKE? (I'm talking the TV show not your current state of being.) Lots of hub bub about it. I'm certainly watching. Very interesting.

2. I'm about to read this for the Philly Book Club (a club formed from the genius minds of Frankie Diane Mallis and K.M. Walton):

I've heard I may need some tissues.

3. Starting to get the 'fear of the query' syndrome. I'm so nervous to start, and yes, I'm beginning to have nightmares that not one agent requests even a partial. So scared.

4. I'm in love with ETSY. Such cute things. I can't stand it. I'm such a sucker.

 5. I've realized when I post a picture like this: 

I get lots of comments. I didn't realize there were so many Angel and Spike fans. Makes me smile. It was such a great show.

6. Did I mention I can't wait for this:


7. Okay, so this one is not a fact, but a question, for, well, research for me. Do you believe that some other living form exists somewhere out in space? Yes, I'm talking aliens/extra terrestrials. If you do, why? If you don't, why not?

There are the facts. Do you have any interesting facts you'd like to share?

Have a great weekend!