Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

This week basically wiped me out.  Well, my post is green today. I'm not Irish, but I like to participate. I want to go to Ireland some day. So, this the St. Patty's Day edition.


1. Today, I'm making corn beef and cabbage. Yep, celebrating St. Patty's day early.


2. My kids will be making green, yes I said green, rice krispie treats. It's funny how they will eat a green rice krispie treat, but will not touch a pea.



3. Don't forget to have a black and tan or a Guinness. Or both.

4. Also, a shamrock shake from McDonald's. Although, I would drink the shamrock shake before the beer. Just sayin'.


5. Don't forget Irish potatoes. Cinnamon, coconut and . . . I forget what else is in them, but they are darn good.

Now, go crank up some Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy's and have fun.

Do you have any St. Patty's Day traditions?

Have a great weekend!