Monday, March 5, 2012

Inspirational Monday

It's Monday. Yep, first day of the week. I can't say it's my favorite day, but you have to get through it. So, I thought I would put together some quotes to get you pumped.


"This is for writers yet to be published who think the uphill climb will never end. Keep believing. This is also for published writers grown jaded by the process. Remember how lucky you are."
- Terry Brooks

"Screw the fear."
- Jo Leigh


"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."
- Mark Twain

"When asked, 'How do you write?'
I invariably answer, 'one word at a time.'”
- Stephen King


Some of these I've used before, some I've just found. A little inspiration never hurts. In the up and coming months, I will be needing quotes like this on a daily basis (not that I don't need them now). I hope this puts a little smile into your day and a little motivation to have a productive and fun week.

What are your goals this week?

Now, get to work.

Have a great day!