Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pushing reset


It's a strange feeling to start over, basically push reset on the old brain. I've been revising and editing that to start something from the beginning is almost scary. I do have some other projects started, and one to edit, but I'm not sure which one to focus on. I may teeter between two that I've been outlining. It almost like I feel stripped down, like I've had a loss and I'm trying to fill it with something. Weird, I know.

In some ways, it's exciting. A whole new story, new characters, new voice, new possibilities like I'm about to get a make over after losing twenty pounds. It's freeing.

Then I ask myself, "Can I do this again?" I know I can. I've done it before. It's just a feeling and it will pass.

Who knows what will happen, but I'm looking forward to fresh air.

What are your feelings after you finish a project?

Have a great day!