Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where did she go?


Okay, so I missed my post day on Monday. The fact is things have gotten a little out of control here at my household. You know what happens when I give my attention to one thing--other things must suffer. Sorry. It's the way the world turns. I wish I could clone myself. It would make things a heck of a lot easier. Plus, the kiddos got sick and I got sick. Again. Another reason I dislike winter. Germs are spread at an alarming rate.

Anywho, I'm still trying to work on revisions. See, I don't give up easily. I also signed up for a writing class. So...yeah...that means homework-like stuff. The fabulous Stina Lindenblatt demanded  recommended it. :)

Am I scared? Yep, but it's a challenge and a hard one at that. But you know what, I know it will help me. The first assignment has got me really pushing myself. Holy cow! *inserts another piece of chocolate in mouth*

The class I'm taking is called The Triple Threat Behind Staging a Scene taught by Tiffany Lawson Inman at the Marie Lawson site. It's all about amping up those action scenes and scenes in general. Lord knows, I need it.

So, if I'm not here, that's what I'm doing.

Has anyone taken any great writing courses they'd like to share?

How's your progress?

Have a great day!