1. My son loves the UK show Wheeler Dealers. It cracks me up because he's using terms like "cheeky" and tells me that things cost 4,000 pounds. Maybe he watches it a little to much.
2. I'm trying to come up with a theme for a new idea I have, but I feel like I come up with the same theme every time I come up with an idea. I'm going to have to challenge the brain on this one.
3. On the same note of my new idea, I'm actually approaching the way I write it different than I have in the past. I'm outlining and planning things out. What's wrong with me? I'm a panster.
4. I started swimming with my kids once a week. I actually enjoy it. Who knew?
5.I can't believe that Once Upon A Time will be last longer than one season. I do like the show, but it's frustrating. Unless they have some wicked twist (and amazing writers), I can't see anything interesting happening once the people of the town figure it all out. And I hope they don't drag that out. Maybe that's my impatience, because I'm already getting antsy.
6. There are two things that are bothering me--1. I over think. A lot. I realize I have to stop and am learning how to stop it. Yes, this will be a blog post at some point. 2. I'm the tortoise of all writers. I wish I could write faster. See impatience is starting to creep in again.
7. Homework for you. Use all the senses to describe this photo. It's so cool, isn't it? Hey, if you feel up to it, write a small scene.
How was your week?
Have a great weekend!