1. I've been to a doctors office three, yes three, times this week. My son had an ear infection on Monday and my daughter got strep. The pediatrician suggested I get tested for strep since I've been sick. Thank goodness it was negative, but she told me to try and stay away from my daughter. Huh? How do I do that?
2.I've been watching Lost Girl on SyFy. I have to say the premise is really great. The acting--not so much. Plus, this show relies heavily on the s-e-x factor. Lots of skin to say the least, but like I said, the premise is interesting.
3. I'm reading PARTIALS by Dan Wells. It's to be released 2/28/12. I'll let you know what I think.
4. I'm working hard on my writing class, and I have to say, I may take more. Can you see the smoke coming from my brain? This class is great and you get to use an actual piece of YOUR work. So, you get to see how it changes from when you started. Me likey.
I can't contain myself. I really can't wait. *shakes*
6. To all the chocolate lovers--Have you tried Reese's Minis or Hershey's drops? Holy cow. So good.
7. I think this is the longest amount of time I've been away from the manuscript I want to query. I'm starting to get the itch to dive back in, but I'm taking my time by taking notes, well, bullet point notes on what I need to focus on. It's sort of a new way for me to approach revisions.
8. I still have a ton of characters invading my head, but I'm writing some new things when I get a minute. Call it free writing, I guess. I'm trying to write without thinking. Totally hard for me, but I'm trying.
Well, that's all for this week.
How was your week?
What TV shows have surprised you?
What's your favorite chocolate?
Oh and who's excited and can't wait for The Hunger Games Movie?
Have a great weekend!