Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

How was your week? Mine wasn't too bad. I guess.

1.  I went to A.S.King's book signing for her new release EVERYBODY SEES THE ANTS. She is awesome. If you get a chance to see her, go. I got there late so I don't have pics. I was there, I swear. Ask Kate Walton, and Joanne Fritz.


2. Check out this video on K.M. Walton's blog. Kate is the most positive person I know and such an inspiration. This is such a fun video and what all of us feel at some point.

3. I got my query done (for now). I have a couple of reviewers so we will see what they say. Scared to death.

4. I'm wanting to write something new, but my mind can't focus because it's worried about the one I want to query.

5. Can't wait till Bones and 30 Rock start up again.

6. Do little boys start kissing games in Kindergarten? My daughter keeps saying a boy wants to kiss her and I'm ready to home school.

7. I started to cry at a scene in How to Train Your Dragon. The cutest little flick. Love it. Yes, I'm behind in my movie watching. The crying is just the mommy in me. Something happens to you after you have kids.

8. I'm dying to read this:


and this:

But for some reason there are only so many hours in a day. I really need to become a vampire or some sort of immortal creature that doesn't need sleep to catch up on my TBR pile, write awesome manuscripts, be a great mom and wife and clean the house. I'm not asking for much, just a little immortal insomniac. Okay, the immortal part is probably unnecessary, but I like the whole living forever thing. Maybe I could just be able to control time. Oh and an idea sparks in my head.

So, any plans for the weekend?

Have a great day!