1. I'm working on a query. Scared, yes. In fact, don't even want to talk about it.
2. I love that we finally have sunshine.
3. Monday I will be part of a blog tour? I guess you can call it that. Organized by that talented lady, Christina Lee. I will feature a debut author. Am I going to tell who it is? No, you need to come back on Monday.
4. I'm finally channeling my guilt of not spending time with my kids and neglecting my house. It's like I lost 10 pounds. Guilt's a horrible feeling. I realize you need to communicate to the ones you love your goals and they will understand. You also need to figure out how to juggle things, spend time with them, do what you have to do, and once you figure that out, life is good. I did have a post written about this, but didn't want to bore you. I may post it next week.
5. Best inspirational quote I found all week. RIP Steve Jobs.
o "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma--which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs
6. 6. Check out this site for adorable girls halloween costumes. Happy Cake Creations.
7. 7. Christmas is coming and if you know a cook, consider this as a possibility for a gift. Kaitlyn McCane, the illustrator I feature on my blog now and again, has a piece published in a cookbook. So cute. Go check it out.
8.Has blogger given anyone else issues?