This week was one of those weeks. I'm not even going to recap the horrible of it. Just the fun parts.
1. I have the best blogging friends in the world. You guys are the best cheerleaders and you know how to kick me in the butt. Thanks guys. I really can't thank you enough.
2. After a CP session with the incredible, Crystal, I sat down and revised a chapter and re-wrote 1000 words. She rocks. Thanks dear lady.
3. Can't wait to meet more blogging buddies in person this weekend in Philly. Should be fun!
4. I'm reading the book Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready and love it. Oh yeah, isn't the cover oh so pretty. The insides are just as delicious. Can't wait till the sequel.
5. Don't forget Writing the Next Line Blogfest....Monday. I can't wait to read the entries. Let's just say, I may develop my entry into a story. Yeah, I know, finish those revisions first!
6. In the news-- I saw this lady walking in the mall texting and she fell in a fountain. Now, she wants to sue the mall. Really? Like you don't have better things to do. Don't get me goin' on this one.
Keepin' it short today.
Any weekend plans?
Any books you want to share?
Let me know how your writing is coming along.
Have a great weekend!