This week was interesting. I'm glad to try and get back into a routine. I also learned that holding a blogfest in the New Year was not the smartest idea. Oh well, we will have fun with it anyway. :) I also changed my background. I'll leave it up for a while. See if I like it. I hope to add tabs at the top soon, to clean up the junk on the sidebar. Any advice on that would be most appreciated. My New Year is all about cleaning things out (this includes my house). With that said, here are the facts:
1. I saw a commercial for light soup. It basically told me that it would help me lose weight if I ate it. Right after the soup commercial was a commercial for chocolate. So much for that diet. Nothing like rubbing temptation in your face.
2. Another commercial I saw was for Pajama Jeans. I really thought it was a joke. A Saturday Night Live spoof. No joke, it was real. You want to see. Check out the site. I had a hard time uploading the video.
3. I will never do a renovation project to my house right after the holiday. Not fun. You would think, being a designer, that I would be excited. So not fun when you're doing your own house.
4. I'm actually not sure what happened over the past two weeks. Christmas and New Year's, it really happened?
5. Looking forward to summer.
6. Not much writing happened over the holidays. I'm super excited to get started again. MCs, from more stories than I can count, are talking at once. Wow, my brain is dizzy.
7. Missed blogging.
8. Missed my CPs.
9. Looking forward to a New Year, so much to learn and to write. Can you tell I'm really excited? I know I'm a dork.
10. I realized I can get a great workout while playing Just Dance for Kids on the Wii. Stop laughing. It's true.
This is all I had this week.
How was your week?
Back to your routine?
Have a wonderful weekend!