Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Contests and awards.

Thanks for all your comments yesterday.  It made me feel a little less paranoid. Today, I will try and be brief. I have almost finished revising my first three chapters so I must go and finish that today and I have some critiquing to do.  Don't forget to get over to Roni at Fiction Groupie for the Beta Club--open critique.

First contests:
Frankie at Frankie Writes- Celebrating 400 followers --Go Frankie! Giving away cool stuff.  Go tell her I sent you. ends 3/30

Laurel at Laurel's Leaves- Eleventy one celebration--Go Laurel! Great prizes and an awesome writing contest ends 4/4

Karen-Novels During Naptime-101 Followers contest--Beautiful prizes--ends 4/17

Jen at Unedited- Birthday and 300 followers contest! Go Jen! She is giving away (3) Amazon gift cards. Ends 3/29.

Falen Forms Fiction-100 followers contest.  Writing contest.  Three winners will be picked for some great prizes.  Ends 3/29.

Next, I have questions from my blog post last week from Jennifer Shirk -Me, My Muse and I

How long have you been writing? 10 years


Do you belong to a critique group? Yes.  All of my CPs are awesome.

Are you agented, and if not, who is/are your dream agent/agents? I do not have an agent but would love one. I do not have any dream agent/agents at the moment.

What's the best YA book you've recently read? hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.  ohhh Patch :)

Are you really sure you don't like coffee? :) Oh yes I do not like coffee.  I don't like the smell or the taste of it.  I am a wacky gal.  I do love tea and hot chocolate.

Thanks Jennifer for the questions:)

Melissa from Chasing Dreams asked : What will you be doing in five years? I hope to be writing and hopefully have an agent.

I received (2) awards last week so I am going to hand those out.

Thanks to Talli Roland (Who is super sweet) for the Sugar Doll Award.  I love sweet things that is for sure.

I have to give this to five people:

 
Thanks To Susan Fields for the Prolific Blogger Award. Its inscription, "By definition, a prolific blogger 'is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.'" I didn't know I did this but I am glad you think I do.
I pass this on to four people.

 I also got tagged to make a boyfriend book by Jen at Uneditied.  I will do this on another post. I am taking my time on it. :)

Have a great day folks!

18 comments:

  1. Aww, Christine - you made my day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There are a lot of contests going on! What a happenin' blogging community! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christine! I thought you had every award out there or I would have given you a Sugar Doll award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet! I feel so loved. And I love your blog, layered torn paper is sooooo pretty! I could drowned in pink and green or pink and orange. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Christine! And you do have a very informative blog. Keep up the great work!

    (I'm actually trying to trim down my blogging and spend more time writing. But blogging is just so much funnnnnnnn!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks Christine! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards. Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Christine! And congrats to the winners! Those are some great awards!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all your awards....and guess what? I left you another one (it's a FUN one, too) on my blog today!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards! And I enjoyed your question answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards and thanks for the links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry it's taken me so long to comment! My work computer has something against your blog *turns read out of anger* but luckily I have you on my blog so I can do a quick jump to your blog!!

    Hooray for contests and awards! Thanks for the love! Can't wait to see your boyfriend book! Take your time for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heya! The Soulmates Award was just created on March 21st as a sort of social experiment by me to see how far it goes, but I can't keep track if things go astray, so I've been laboriously tracking down recipients (hopefully before they post) to let them know the correct address to link back to is at my blog:

    http://christigoddard.blogspot.com/2010/03/soulmate-award.html

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the award! Yay!!! I can't wait to post it on my blog! And congrats on all your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well deserved awards all around. (applause!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the award, Christine. Sorry I've been so slow to get here. :)

    ReplyDelete