Thursday, January 21, 2010
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this. My son has decided that sleeping is an option so me functioning at a normal rate is not working out so well and it has been quite frustrating.
Thank you,thank you, thank you Kelly (Kelly's Compositions) for this Happy Award! This made my day! Your blog makes me happy too!
Now I will list 10 things that make me happy and send the award to blogs that make me smile.
1. My hubby, my daughter and my son who give me so much love and support. They also make everyday an adventure that always ends with a smile (well on most days) :)
2. My family because they give me so much support.
3. Hanging out with my friends because they also give me super support and can make me laugh.
4. Relaxing on the beach listening to the ocean.
5. Listening to my favorite music really loud in my car with the windows down.
6. Uninterrupted sleep and a shower. I have a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old so sleeping is sometimes an option. It can also make my morning showers difficult. I need both to function and since I don't drink coffee both of these tasks make me super happy for the day.
7. Being able to read a good book without interruption.
8. Chocolate (I don't think I need to tell you why)
9. Writing-yes- writing even though I may get headaches and develop a nervous twitch it really makes me smile when I finish a chapter.
10. Finding my passion and learning to believe in myself. This has made me feel like I have purpose and gives me the strength to continue on my journey.
I don't know the rules to this so I have come up with six blogs that make me happy. All of the blogs that I follow have put a smile on my face and all deserve this but I know many of you have gotten this more than once.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Kaitlyn McCane
2. Chronicles of a Novice Writer
3. Fiction Groupie
4. Constantly Risking Absurdity
5. Jade Hears Voices
6. Carol's Prints
I know only six but hey no sleep-- remember. Like I said before, I am happy when I look at all the blogs I follow.
Here is the real question and it is probably a dumb one--How do I create links so all the blogs I mention above can just be clicked on by a viewer?
Sorry for my lack of knowledge--I'm trying.
Have a great day!