Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching up

I am finally getting back to the list of books that I have been wanting to read. I love to read but usually take my time especially when I am writing a story. In the past, I read many classics --many of which contain vampire themes (my favorite). Recently, I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlene Harris. I am on book four and its seems to be moving a little slow. So I started the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel --Evermore and Blue Moon. I know there is a third book-- Shadowland-- which is on my list.

Then yesterday, I went to the book store and finally picked up something new--well--new for me. I picked up Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and started reading it last night. It was recommended by a friend and I really like it so far. I will let you know what I think when I finish it.

Does anyone have any favorite books they would recommend?

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!