Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm getting there

O.k. I am getting there with a playlist for you. Thanks Kelly for pointing me in the direction of playlist.com. I have the list ready I just have to post it. So hopefully I will get that up tomorrow.

I am sad to see the holidays go but really can't wait to get the house back in order and the kids back on schedules. Sleeping is not their forte so writing has not been easy.

I did get one chapter done but need to review it and revise. If you are reading my story so far this chapter is not in sequence with the others so you have to wait--sorry.

How does one split all their time?

Any pointers for how not to feel guilty if I don't get something done (ie cleaning,ironing,spending every waking moment with my kids)?

I love my kids to death but when I have a quick moment and they are quiet all I want to do is write. Does anyone else feel this way?

Sorry enough whining from me. Check back soon for more.

Have a great day!