Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions

Resolutions a word I cringe at in the New Year. That means crash diet from all the food I ate over the holidays. Now I have a new resolution to complete a chapter a week so I can get this story on the road. I also vow to learn how to use this blog site. I am trying so desperately to post a lovely playlist so you all can hear what has inspired my idea. So if anyone knows how to do this please give me some tips. Music is how I see what I am to write so I hope it will inspire you.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Christine! I hopped over from Kelly's blog to say hi and to welcome you to our fun blogging circle. There are many wonderful friends for you to discover! Have fun! :-)

    www.shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo! It took me FOREVER to figure this blog stuff out and I still don't have it all!!!!! go to www.playlist.com and make a playlist. Just follow the directions on how to get it on here. It too me all night to do it! I can show you on Wed. if you are still having trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! I'm not very, uh, technologically intellegent so I'm afraid I'm no help with the playlist. I depend heavily on the talents of my husband!

    ReplyDelete