Monday, August 15, 2011

What's coming up!

I had an idea for a blog post, and it totally left my brain. So, I thought I would let you in on what will be happening on this blog over the next few months.

1. First a reminder-- Write on Con--Yeah, folks starts tomorrow. Go check out how awesome it will be. I did it last year and plan to do it again. August 16-18.

2. August 27th PAYA--If you are in the West Chester, PA. area you must check this out. I went last year and it was so much fun. Plus, lots of great prizes and authors.

3. I will be participating in the promotion/reviewing of String Bridge by Jessica Bell. Blog tour is November 1st-20th. Amazon rush November 11th.


4. I will also be reviewing/promoting Cracked by K.M. Walton. A contest may be with this one. So stay tuned. To be released January 3, 2012.


5. I will be having another contest that includes the works of Kaitlyn McCane. You know you love her stuff.


How was your weekend?

Are you participating in any blog tours, reviews or contests?

I'm working a lot this week so the little blog might be neglected. Only slightly. :)

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. No blog tour until February when my next book is released, but a few guest posts coming up. And of course my blogfest in September - and hosting Jessica on her tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm involved in a couple but won't post until fall! I hope Jessica's book does well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the WriteOnCon schedule. Awesome stuff. I spoke on a panel this weekend on "What is YA fiction?" and couldn't resist telling the audience about the free conference. I'm so glad I did. The line up this year exceeded all expectations. :D

    I might be involved in one blog tour. I don't know yet. I usually don't sign up for them. I just ask the author if they're interested in doing a writing post for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks, Christine! Looking forward to it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't commented in a while. you sound pretty busy. hope you find some time to write in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished String Bridge and it is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be keeping an eye on WriteOnCon and Rachel Harrie's writers' platform-building campaign. I don't have the dedication to join the campaign this time around, plus I'm not actively writing a novel or seeking publication atm so I'd miss some of the benefits, but I may skim through campaigners to find blogs to follow. If they follow me back then that's just a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a LOT coming up and it looks wonderful. I am of course doing Write On Con, then I have a convention next month for the League of Utah Writers. Then its back to school so I am hoping that my writing and blogging aren't too neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be doing the String Bridge fest, too! Woo!!! Can't wait~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete