Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blank

My brain is fully occupied with chopping and killing (just my darlings, folks. No need to call any authorities). So, that means when thinking of a blog post, all I get is blank. I thought maybe I would talk about movies. Yeah. No detail just ones I can't wait for. You probably know so sorry for the yawn.
You know I'm beyond excited for this.
Okay, this is Gale and Peeta from the Hunger Games (sorry guys, I know Katniss is the main character, but these two are sort of distracting). Yes, The Hunger Games. The one thing I have to say is it better be good.
To be released March 23, 2012. Can't wait.

Another movie I can't wait for--Breaking Dawn Part 1. I know you're probably yawning and saying, "Really?" But I can't wait. When I read this book I thought, How are they going to pull this one off in a movie. So, I'm really curious.
To be released November 18, 2011.

Okay, what are the movies you can't wait for?

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. OMIGOSH I'm right there with you on both Christine!!! Talk about a funfest!!! Now that Harry Potter is over *cries* I'll move on to the next best thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep- totally! And, I'm right there with you on being blank...in fact, my blog post is about not having anything to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....guess I should read The Hunger Games one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely anxious to see The Hunger Games! Breaking Dawn, not so much, but I admit to being curious about the whole birth scene. I could live without it, though.

    I am also waiting for Jane Eyre and Water for Elephants to appear on DVD (or Netflix) because I missed them in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want to to see Cowboys and Aliens, but I'm really looking forward to HG too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conan! Just a couple weeks now. And The Hobbit, but that's not until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games, definitely. And I need to get to Cowboys and Aliens and the last two Harry Potter' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi miss christine! looking forward to a movie is fun. right now im still wanting to see those last 2 harry potter ones and that cowboy and aliens sounds cool. i dont know anything bout those hungr games. i hope your having a real nice summer.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete