Surprise, I've been revising, but you knew that already. Over the past two days, I've gone through and cut lots in my 200 pages. I have a problem realizing when I need to take a break. The other night, I revised for 3 hours, and by the end, well, let's just say, here are some pointers that you may need to take a breather.
1. A headache may form and spread from the center of your forehead to your temples. If you are lucky, it will spread around to the back of your skull.
2. Your eyes may hurt, ache if you will, and your sight might blur.
3. Your MCs stand in your family room looking at you then diappear like a ghost. Yeah, that's not fun. Hallucinating.
4. The sentence you just typed looks like this: I run towards the door hjoihnleim kaiekmf.
5. You keep reading the same paragraph over and over. The meaning of it changes each time you read it.
If any of the above happen to you. Don't be alarmed. It just means you need to step away from the screen. That's right, step away. Don't look at me like that. Get up, walk around, grab a drink or a snack and refresh.
Now, back to revising. :)
Any breaktime habits you would like to share?
Have a great weekend!