Wow. What a week. I got closer to my goal, and the weather here--crazy. One day 80 and sunny and today 50 and rain. Oh yeah totally fun.
1. My kids amaze me. It's funny how you can see yourself in them. It also scary. My daughter wants to write a chapter book. She started to come up with a story, and designed her own cover. Like I said on facebook, if she writes a query, I'm might be a little jealoous.
2. My son is totally into Star Wars (he's only seen the pod race scene in Episode I), but he loves it. Brings a little tear to my eye.
3. These lovelies came in the mail on Wednesday:
4. I hope to make it to the next Philly Lit night on May 14th. Can't wait.
5. I'm excited for the Royal Wedding. Yes, you may think I'm nuts, but I like the whole tradition of it. Maybe it's the princess in me. I'm actually excited to see it, and watch it with my daughter. I got to see Princess Diana and Prince Charles wedding via TV and loved seeing the whole procession. I'm curious what my daughter will say since she wants to be a princess when she grows up.
6. Still debating on what tense to write my current WiP in. If you write in first person present tense, do you have any pointers.
7. 30 Rock totally cracks me up.
8. I plan to post a clip for Writing the Next Line on Thursday. I'm going to be M.I.A. for a week so I thought it might be fun.
Alright, so there you have it. Not much due to my writing like a maniac, and reading through an MS for a CP. Plus, Easter is this weekend so I'm baking a lot of stuff. Oh and I'm taking my kids to see Elmo Live. Should be interesting.
Any weekend plans?
Have a wonderful weekend!