First, contests. Yes, there are more.
Dianne K. Salerni is having an awesome contest. Ends September 3rd.
Michelle Teacress is having 100 follower contest. Ends September 10th.
Writing the Next Line September 3rd right here. Spread the news on the fun.
So instead of Tell the Truth Tuesday or Thursday, I've come up with Fun Facts Friday. I will not be doing this every week just every so often. I basically just write some random things, mainly because I couldn't think of anything else to write. :)
1. I tried a McDonald's smoothie and liked it. Too bad summer is almost over. Maybe that's a good thing.
2. My daughter claims she will wash the dishes when she is 7 because she will be bigger. I should record her saying that.
3. She also claims that she will be a princess when she grows up and wants to know why we have to be something when we grow up. Good question.
4. Trying to write while tired is a bad idea. We all know this. Just don't let your cat fall asleep on you while her paw is on the keyboard. Don't ask.
5. I had a dream where I sat outside a room where random people kept walking in and out. I decided to go in and it opened to a wonderful paradise with a sandy beach and brilliant blue ocean. I then found myself sitting across from Stephanie Meyer (I don't know why) at an outdoor cafe overlooking the beach. All she said was, "They are coming." I just kept looking over my shoulder --I guess to see who they were. It all disappeared when my I heard my son yelling mom from his crib. I looked at the clock it was 6 am. Damn, time to start the day.
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I'm not sure why Stephanie Meyer was in my dream. I was hoping for Edward or Jasper. Wait. Maybe that's who they are. I need caffeine.
Any fun facts about you?
Other than a couple of tired nights, my schedule is still going well. I'm getting there. Since I'm slow, I feel like this WiP will take years but it probably should to get to where it should be. If that made any sense.
How are your writing projects coming along?
If I forget to add you to my contest bar--please forgive me. I'm not ignoring you. I have a lot going on in my head. Have a great weekend!