First check out this article I found click here. I don't know if this lady is serious but the comments were entertaining. It mainly discussed the impact of the Twilight series and how she (the author of the article)doesn't know much about it and doesn't think think it should be glorified for teenagers (meaning the whole vampire thing--don't get me started on this). One of the comments said --I'm directly quoting meaning I cut and pasted it.--"The fact that this series has been so successful is just another example of how bad the rest of the writting is that is available" Ouch! It's interesting to see other opinions and everyone has a right but comments like that--hurt and plant a little seed of anger.
Onto more positive things:
Thank you to Erica Mitchell Spickard for the Versatile Blogger Award. Erica is super sweet and a great beta. Go check out her site and Chimera Critiques. Go ahead check it out.
1. Love my kiddos and love to watch them grow. This is also scary at the same time. Because not only are they getting older but I am too.
2. My favorite chocolate--who am I kidding I will eat a baking chocolate chip if I was desperate. I do have favorites--Godiva, Milka, Hersheys, M & M's.
3. I like quiet mornings and evenings so I can write. I can never tell how my day is going to go with the kiddos so I long for these quiet moments.
4. In addition to wanting my peace and quiet--I would love to fit in exercising. Eating a lot of chocolate isn't the best for the figure. I'm still trying to fit it into my day.
5. I've banned Barney and some other kids music in my car. This has led to my kids loving Depeche Mode and Muse. My daughter can even recognize songs by The Police--when a song comes on she says that Stinger sings it.
6. Referring back to number 1--I'm scared of getting older. One of my many reasons for loving vampires ---immortality. The main reason is because they are just awesome. That's right still team Edward!
7. I love that I'm writing because I feel complete. Plus, I have met the coolest people ever. I will say it again my CPs are the best!!!
I pass this to:
Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh for Your Blog Rocks Award! This is awesome because I say people rock a lot. Check out Alex's site along with his new book, Cassastar, to be released October 19, 2010. I will be checking this one out.
I pass this to:
Chimera Critiques (inlcudes Callie, Zellie and Prof Rutabaga)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I said this yesterday but I mean it today not like I didn't mean it yesterday...I'm rambling.