Thursday, July 22, 2010

Check this out!

In my route to catch up, I have been writing so it's a good thing. I also have been sucked into all these new contests though.

So I will give one last post of contests for the week. Sorry to bore you but I couldn't help but share.

To my dearest Alexandra--I would love to win one of the totally awesome books you are giving away. I need to escape my world of cartoons, sticky fingers, Barbie video games and high pitch whining voices. My mind needs to be cleared and allowed to go on vacation to a world that is not familiar, a world without (2) small monsters that for some reason call me "mom". :) Go check out this contest ends July 27th.

Carolina is also having a contest --she is giving away seven, that's right, seven ARCs ends August 9th. Tell her I sent you.

Sara McClung is also giving away ARCs so get over there. Ends August 6th --tell her I sent you.

Kathi at Kathi's Writing Nook is having a First Sightings Contest for the release of her new book The Stone Traveler. Check it out!

If you haven't seen this already--Alex J. Cavanaugh released his book trailer for Cassastar. Check it out!

There you go! I will give it a break now. :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, i SO want to win one of those ARCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning the trailer!!

    And I hope you win Alexandra's book. Sounds like you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many arcs. Surely we'll each be able to win one, right? RIGHT?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links, Christine! Glad you have been getting some good writing time in. (Psst, there is also my contest, but don't feel you have to add it above!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great contests - I'm losing track! Thanks Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for all the links!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the links, and you have a great day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many contests out there! Have fun writing!!

    ReplyDelete