Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love letter to my literary crush.

So here is my quick entry for Frankie's Love Letter to your Literary Crush. It's short and sweet but I wanted to tell my literary crush to come back.


Dearest Patch,

I'm so sorry about our argument. Please come back. I only was going to see Edward to talk--nothing more. I swear. I don't get nearly this upset when you go to see Nora. Seriously.

If you come back, I can explain everything. Even the neighbors called to see what happened. That could be because of your motorcycle taking off at 2am but just ignore them. At least they didn't call the cops.
 
I can't forget the amazing taco dinner we made in the kitchen. I sat on the counter while you worked your chef magic slipping me kisses inbetween stirring the meat. You looked so adorable with taco sauce on your cheek.

You having wings doesn't bother me at all, in fact, it explains a lot. I should have known when I saw the cover you did for that author.

I need to see your angelic face again to stop my heart from sinking into the dark abyss of sorrow. I miss you, please come back.

Yours,
Christine

16 comments:

  1. Clever!
    Award for you today at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice, lighthearted post to start the day! Enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was cute! I like how you took on the idea of being "with him." I almost wrote a letter to Patch but knew someone else there would! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someday i will get around to reading hush, hush. i hear such good things about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, but um....Patch is busy making me tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Christine! You brought a smile to my face. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I hope he comes back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! You got me, when I saw the title of your blog I thought it would be to Edward, but nice choice. I love Patch, love love love. Such a cute letter and a fun way to start the day :) Thanks for the shout out on the contest I'm having I really hope I can unveil the extra treat! Have a great day, and let us know if Patch reciprocates ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me LOL--I love Patch. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my dearest Patch! How I wait impatiently for Crescendo....
    wonderful wonderful letter!

    Visit My Kingdom Anytime

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS!!!!

    That taco scene was my favorite :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Patch! He makes being bad so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! And so creative an idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Christina. That was just . . . You deserve better than him, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this book but sounds like I should! Love your letter.

    ReplyDelete