First, I have recieved a Honest Scrap Award from Kelly. Thanks!
I have to list 10 honest things about little old me!
1. I am a procrastinator--especially on things I do not want to do.
2. I like being around people but I also need my alone time.
3. I tend to seek acceptance from others. If others don't accept me, I worry and wonder why.
4. I have trust issues with certain things. My novel for one. I am learning on how to deal with this.
5. I really don't like snow.
6. I am a neat freak at heart but I have had to learn that the floor could be washed at another time.
7. I like it when people are completely honest and straight forward with me. The truth can hurt but it is better than not knowing at all.
8. I dislike being interrupted when I am fully focused on trying to complete a task.
9. I have become addicted to blogging.
10. I am so thankful for starting this journey and finding such a loyal and supportive group of people.
So now I need to pass this on to I think 10 other blogs. All the blogs I have been following to date deserve this too but I need to narrow it down.
1. Anissa off the Record
2. Dangerous with a Pen
4. One Significant Moment in Time
5. A Woman's Write
6. Coming Down the Mountain-From Reclusive Write to Published Author
7. Kimberly Conway
8. This is not my day job
9. Amber Lough
10. Chronicles of a Novice Writer
Second, My review of hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
I loved this book. Let me say that again --I LOVED this book. I should have known just by the cover --see above. I will not go into the details of the story but there was action, adventure, mystery, love, the list goes on. I could not put it down. I love books that have continuous action and make me want to keep reading. Fantastic!! Oh and Patch (swoon) is now on my list of favorite male characters. :) Sorry for the short review but I need to get the kiddos to bed.
So here is a question-- I have a long list of books I want to read but I want to hear from you. What book should I read next? I need something that will be a page turner.
Have a great day!