Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An award--too sweet!

Two posts in one day--This girl is insane.  I had to post this.  I received an award how sweet!  Thank you Kimberly Franklin for the From Me to you Award.  Check out Kimberly's blog --she is too nice. :) I have to list seven things about me--yikes.


1. I have mentioned this before but I really do not--repeat-- do not like snow.  This has been the worst winter and I am dreamin of warm sand and turquoise blue ocean--ahhhh! (Yes, I love the beach).

2. I fell in love with vampires in the sixth grade when my reading teacher read Dracula by Bram Stoker.  She skipped a few chapters for content but I have loved a vampire ever since.  (I may have mentioned this before too)

3. I do like fast cars but only if I can drive them:)

4.I tend to rush things.  I try to slow down but my brain moves a  mile a minute.

5. I love that I have started this writing journey.  I am learning as I go but I am thankful that I have such great supporters.  Thanks guys!

6. I have learned to become outgoing but it still leaves a knot in my stomach when I go to big social events.  Especially, with people I don't know.

7. If you don't know already --I am a big chocoholic!

You know I love all my fellow bloggers but I have to chose.  Here are the a few awesome blogs who I give this award to (really I love you all):








There you have it! Enjoy!