Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An award--too sweet!

Two posts in one day--This girl is insane.  I had to post this.  I received an award how sweet!  Thank you Kimberly Franklin for the From Me to you Award.  Check out Kimberly's blog --she is too nice. :) I have to list seven things about me--yikes.


1. I have mentioned this before but I really do not--repeat-- do not like snow.  This has been the worst winter and I am dreamin of warm sand and turquoise blue ocean--ahhhh! (Yes, I love the beach).

2. I fell in love with vampires in the sixth grade when my reading teacher read Dracula by Bram Stoker.  She skipped a few chapters for content but I have loved a vampire ever since.  (I may have mentioned this before too)

3. I do like fast cars but only if I can drive them:)

4.I tend to rush things.  I try to slow down but my brain moves a  mile a minute.

5. I love that I have started this writing journey.  I am learning as I go but I am thankful that I have such great supporters.  Thanks guys!

6. I have learned to become outgoing but it still leaves a knot in my stomach when I go to big social events.  Especially, with people I don't know.

7. If you don't know already --I am a big chocoholic!

You know I love all my fellow bloggers but I have to chose.  Here are the a few awesome blogs who I give this award to (really I love you all):








There you have it! Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I'm flattered, and also blushing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! That makes me happy, happy, happy! I am with you, I love starting this writing journey, so many helpful, kind people!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! Awards are so great! Love learning new things aobut you! Or knowing that you still don't like snow, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award. And it's snowing right here, right now. It's pretty, but if it's not getting me another snow day tomorrow, it can stop anytime now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm so happy I found your blog. And the answers... great! I'm a fellow chocoholic. I think it's a requirement of being a writer or something. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! Thank you for the award. I'd be happy to take that snow off your hands... Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Christine! So much darn snow here, and we got more today. I am also a chocoholic. We should hole ourselves up in a big snowy cabin full of chocolate and have a write-in, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I wasn't following you. I thought i was. Oh well, I fixed it now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!

    Nice to get to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete