A short fun facts today.
1. Like I said on my Facebook page, is there any advancement in teleportation? Traffic in PA stinks. I feel like I've moved to LA.
2. All winter I wanted it to be hot, and, well, I got it. 101 yesterday with lots of humidity. I'll still take it over snow. No, I'm not crazy.
3. Saw Elana Johnson's book, Possession, at B & N and smiled. I showed my daughter. She liked the butterfly on the cover. It's so fun to see someone's dream come true. Go Elana!
4. One day my son will grow out of the super frustrating temper tantrums and I will be able to bring him shopping without pulling my hair out. A 20 minute grocery store trip with my son is like a horrible form of torture. Here was my list and what he did to each item:
Bananas--tried to eat through the skin
lotion--opened and all over his hands
foam soap--opened and all over his shirt
chips--tried to open the bag
milk--tried to open the top to pour on his sister
finally--bit his sister, laughed, and tried to open the other gallon of milk in the checkout line. So fun!
5. When does school start again? Yes, it's going to be a long summer, and sorry teachers, I know it's your vacation. I'm just sayin', writing hasn't been easy.
6. I'm finally noticing my tense issues thanks to Laurel from Laurel's Leaves. She did a post for her ask the editor series and she chose my question on tenses. Thanks Laurel!
7. Hit 44K on my first draft of my second novel and got a ton of brainstorms. I can't wait to edit. Please remind me that I said this when I post a whiny one in the middle of my revisions.
8. That's it, have a great weekend! Any weekend plans? You know you want to be in this picture.