Monday, November 15, 2010

Let's hear from you.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I didn't get much done, but I'm also fighting a cold so that's slowing me down. I've also realized my trouble--too much going on and my brain doesn't have time to just think. So everything gets jumbled. I will get there. I decided today to try something. Let's hear from you. I talk to much about my WiP. Let's hear about your works in progress. You can post on your blog and give us the link below or just post your answers in the comments.

For your current work in progress:

What inspired you to write it?

What stage are you at (developing, research, outline, first draft, revisions, etc.)?

How long have you been working on it?

Any word counts you would like to share?

Are you having fun with it?

Anything else you would like to add?

So there. A little questionaire about your work in progress. I thought it might be nice to maybe encourage each other if we need it. You guys sure encourage me so I would love to encourage you.

How was your weekend?

Have a great day!