Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Crazy Holiday Blogfest.

I've been itching for a blogfest, and,well, I've decided to host one. That's right, my first time as hostess--yikes.
Since the holiday time is all around us, and it gets a little crazy, I thought I would host a blogfest about the holidays. Any holiday. It could take place in Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter. It could be a scene from a WiP, a new piece you may have started, something totally random, but it should include a holiday (any one holiday, remember).

Since this is my first blogfest as hostess, I'm not sure how long it should be --Let's keep it to 250 words or less if you can. I hope the linky thing works. **fingers crossed**

 So here's is your official invitation:


You're invited to a Crazy Holiday Blogfest.

When: December 13, 2010

Where: Your blog

Time: Anytime on December 13th

RSVP : See below and don't forget to tell your friends. :)