Friday, October 29, 2010
Fun Facts Friday
1. I'm about ready to open up a stink bug hotel. If they keep showing up in my house, I should be charging rent.
2. I would love to know why I saw Christmas trees on display in September and Valentine's Day cookies in the grocery store this week. Life moves fast enough, do we have to rush the holidays.
3. I really have to watch The Soup more often. I used to watch it faithfully, but lately I'm too busy writing. I need to catch up on reality TV. I don't like to watch reality TV, but The Soup makes it so fun.
4. In reference to item #3. I really don't understand why the Jersey Shore is even filmed. It's the same people in a different location. Is it really that interesting? Maybe I'm missing something.
5. I love Halloween. You can talk to your characters and people think your dressed up as an escapee from a insane asylum. It's awesome.
6. Am I the only person not doing NaNo? I feel like a slacker or an outcast. Not sure which. Good luck to those who are.
7. Yes, I'm still working on my blog facelift.
8. Thanks again to Lydia and Laura for all of the help they have given me with my medical research. Awesome!! See my sidebar to link to their blogs.
9. I hope to finish four chapters worth of revisions this weekend so CPs don't think I found a cave to hibernate in.
10. I've been a slacker at commenting. I can't apologize enough for this. I have been revising and re-writing like crazy so I guess something has to suffer. Sorry.
Any weekend plans? Happy Halloween!!