Talli Roland take Amazon by storm. Check out her blog to find out the details. You know you want to. She not only sweet, she's an awesome and talented writer.
Well, on with the fun facts.
1. I learned a lot this week. The -ing thing, overwriting...I feel a little overwhelmed but I'm letting it stew.
2. I think my son is ready to potty train--yeah. Accidents --yuck. Why do I think this? He took all his clothes off, but didn't make it to the bathroom. Accident #1.
3.I'm excited to catch up on what I recorded on the DVR. I'm not into too many shows, but Bones is back and I need to catch up. David Boreanz. (I miss Angel.)
4. I'm thinking of changing my blog background. Clean it up a little. So if changes alot...sorry.
5. I love apple cider in the fall. I've been drinking it everyday.
6. I'm going to write a post about how I get my ideas. One is people watching and eavesdropping. It's an art to look as though your not intentionally doing this. I have one hilarious story to tell you on that.
7. I will post Writing the Next Line on October 8th. Be there.
8. For once I'm excited to revise some more, but I'm sure I'll change my tune in the near future.
9. I also watch Project Runway. I skip over most of it just to see what the contestants came up with. I'm team Mondo.
10. I'm interrupted a lot during the day. My train of thought is usually broken, so my mind gets jumbled. I write strange comments, my characters say weird things and I forget a lot. This leads to comments like this from my 4 yr old. "It's okay mommy, you forget a lot."
11. I've finally decided on the beginning of WiP #1 and it feels good. It also will require a lot of work because I'm now going to write the whole story with alternating POVs (male and female). Yikes! Any advice?
How was your week?
Any fantastic weekend plans?
I hope to get back to commenting more soon. I feel like a jerk. I'm trying. I hope everyone is well and welcome to my new blogger buddies.
Have a great weekend!!