Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a party

So, if you don't know already, Carolina Valdez Miller has signed with an agent! Carolina is one of the sweetest and most talented writers out there. It doesn't surprise me how much love is going around for her. She is one of the first people to follow me and helped me get comfortable in the blogging world. This girl is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen (trust me, I've seen when she posts-- sometimes 2am.)

You know what this means--get your butt on over there and give her a hug. There are several, and I mean several, contests for this sweet lady. Get on over to her blog for the run down.

CONGRATS CAROL!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm still over the moon for her! This is such an awesome blogging world to go around congratulating her! I am in awe of everyone's support!!

    Congratulations to Carolina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm thrilled for her. I especially enjoy seeing all the blog love out here. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this news had MADE my week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool--hooray for Carolina! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Christine. You're such a sweetheart. I'm so touched! All of this, oh my gosh, it's been a little overwhelming and I swear I'm on the verge of tears every five seconds, and I haven't even sold a book yet. I'm just so in awe of all the support. You guys are all amazing. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this community.

    And I CAN'T WAIT to turn around and do it for you. So go go go go, your turn next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!

    THIS is one fabulosa PARTE'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolina's received a lot of the hugs the past two days!

    ReplyDelete