Another edition of fun facts. I hope you had a wonderful week.
1. I'm being interviewed at Michelle Merrill's blog today. It feels a little crazy, getting interviewed, I'm no one important, but it was fun. Check it out.
2. Thanks to Alison Miller for the Stylish Blogger award, Michele Gregory for Friends of the Journey Blog Encouragement, and Beth for 7 Facts Award. I'm so honored. I hope to give each award attention soon. Sorry if it takes me a while. I just wanted to thank you for them.
3. If you read my facebook page, you would've seen my rant about a car parking so close to me that I had to contort my body to get my son in his car seat. Seriously, is there a reason to park so close? Did the person see the car seats? Obviously not.
4. It was a slow week for revisions, but that's okay. I'm storing up my energy for the next roll I have.
5. Thanks for all your advice on writing a war scene. I think this is why I need to store up my energy.
6. Check out this contest from Erinn. The Life is Awesome contest ends March 18th.
7. You must. I repeat, MUST, go and check out this:
Writers Emergency Assistance Fund. Plus, Simon Larter is in there. So you know it's good. Click on Simon's name for info on getting the book.
8. To all of you with a laptop and a cat: Please make sure you close your laptop when you leave the house. I came home one day, and my cat re-named my document this :() and I had 10 pages of ((((()))))lllll;;;; yeah ,not fun. Plus, my "L" key was stuck down. I guess my cat's trying to be a writer as well.
9. Go check out the new title of her book and Dear Teen letter from KM Walton. So cute and the title is awesome. Go Kate.
10. Any weekend plans? Have a great weekend!