Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend and winners!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for all of your birthday wishes. You guys are the best. Also, welcome to my new blogger buddies. I hope to visit your blogs soon.

This weekend, I did very little on WiP. It was good. I actually watched TV and finished a book. So a good break. I was worried that all creativity may just leave me and never come back but I don't think that will happen.

I'm assuming the reason you came here today is to find out the winner of my little contest.

The winner of Manuscript Makeover by Elizabeth Lyon and candy is

**drums rolling**


Cinette Santangelo
I also was giving away (3) smaller prize packs (each containing a bookmark, keychain (for the book Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) and candy. The winners are:

JC Martin

Crystal Cook

Erica Mitchell Spickard

Surprise, I have some extra bookmarks to give away. I picked up a lot at the book festival I was at. You can't have enough bookmarks.
The winners are:
Alexandra (Redisch) Crocodile

Nicole Zoltak

Summer Ross

Angela McCallister

Jamie Burch

I wish I could give prizes to everyone. Thanks to all of you who entered. Congrats to all the winners.  I will be emailing you shortly. BTW-I used random.org for this contest.

So how was everyone's weekend?

Any new goals?

Have a great day!


16 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Hope you had an awesome birthday! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Glad you enjoyed your break and hope you feel refreshed and re-energized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scrabble picture.

    Congratulations to the winners!

    I'm glad you got to read and relax. We writers have to make time for reading and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!

    I hope your birthday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the other winners and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much Christine :)

    I'm glad you had a break, sounds like it was a good one. I think I need to do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Congrats to the winners!

    And this week? "Second verse, same as the first!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! This week I'm hoping to read a lot of books and watch a lot of movies. Anything to keep my mind occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great prizes, too bad I found your blog too late.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners and I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday, Christine.

    Cheers,
    Jackee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Birthday, Christine!
    Thanks for pulling me out of the hat. I had to come to your blog just to double check if I was dreaming or if someone was playing a prank; I never win anything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners! Happy Belated Birthday!
    My wip is slow going as my life keeps getting busier just when I had free afternoons with all my kids in school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the cool contest Christine! I've finally won something! :) I'm hoping to get down to some serious writing in the next couple of days. finally done with my 2-job stint and should have lots of time to write, as long as the danged wedding planning doesn't get in the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S.: Drop by my site for a blog award!

    http://jc-martin.com/fighterwriter/awards/

    ReplyDelete