Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Love. Yes, a contest.

So here it is. Here is my cute little contest. I decided since you have put up with me this long, you deserve a chance to win something. I'm not sure when I will have another contest so this may be it for a while.

To hopefully make it somewhat easy on my self, I'm using the form below. **fingers crossed**I hope it works. :)

It seems like September is a time to rethink goals and what not-- so the big prize will help guide you in your revisions. A copy of Manuscript Makeover by Elizabeth Lyon. This is helping me a ton so I would love to spread the love.

Since Halloween is close a small bag of candy corn will be included to help your sugar level or M&M's if you choose.

I also have some small little prizes for three runner ups (I'm not sure that made sense.) I know we can all use book marks so I have a few to give away along with a couple of keychains from the awesome series The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. Her new book comes out in two weeks. I'll give (3) sets away (Each set to include (1) book mark and (1) key chain along with a little bag of candy corn or m & m's.)

There you have it. Contest ends September 17th at 11:59 P.M. I'll announce the winners September 20th.

Good luck and have a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. That Book looks great- I hope I win it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to do the twitter thing but I did tweet your contest. I don't know what to put in my side bar but I think your contest is cool. What is a facebook promo?

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I'm revising now so I could definitely use this. Thanks for the contest. I've added it to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck guys! A facebook promo--just advertise on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love google docs, make give-aways a breeze. By the way, are you ok with sending internationally?

    Excited to (hopefully) get this book and learn more about revising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contest AND the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay a contest! I already own a copy of the book, so i'll let everyone else have a shot. Cuz you are right, the book is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUn contest Christine! And we don't just put up with you, we wuv you!! :)

    I want that book :)

    . . . And the candy corn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love writing books. But candy corn, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great contest! I'm a big fan of candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun! Count me in, as long as those from across the pond are eligible! Plus I'm dying to try some candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great contest! I'll definitely have to check that book out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this contest! It's awesome! :D I'm filling out the form now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi miss christine! wow this is a really cool contest. books that could help for being a good writer are real good prizes. candy is cool too!
    im not on that tweet or face book place cause my brother says i cant be til i get lots older. i told him im gonna be older next month. im gonna be 11. he just gave me a look. ha ha.
    ...smiles and hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, a writing book I don't have! Now I've got to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great contest! I'm keeping my fingers crossed:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks like a great book! Thanks for the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great book and I'm in the midst of revision myself. If I don't win, I might just go pick the book up myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that's a good one. Good luck to the entrants. They won't be disappointed.

    Contests are fun, aren't they? I just had my first and loved it. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete