Thursday, September 9, 2010

Please go here.


I was saddened to learn that a fellow writer has passed. If you have used Chimera Critiques you would know Zellie Blake. She has been battling a rare form of cancer for a while and on Sunday she passed away. I am deeply saddened by this, she was such a wonderful person.

Please check out her website. Her book Lightning Spliced is for sale and proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
You can go to her LuLu site to purchase her amazing story.


Just go and check it out, please.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing along the message about her book :) We are all deeply saddened by her loss and it came so fast. We knew things were getting worse but the speed and the aggressive nature of her cancer was something none of us expected. It's been a tragic week but also a succesful one in that so many are pulling together to get her book out there and they already have the abiliy to send off the check for the first proceeds. Amazing.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of Zellie Blake's passing. She obviously left her mark on the world. Thanks for introducing me to her, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear of this. At least her work lives on. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so sad. Thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to her and her family...thanks for passing along the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about this. You're the third person to post about this, which is so wonderful. I ordered the book, but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete