Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Yep, Fun Facts is back and I think I'm finally getting underway with things. September has been beyond unsettled so I'm looking ahead and moving forward. On with the facts.

1. I'm finished this, and oh my god, love, love, love. Can't say enough of how awesome it is. Yes, I'm bowing down to David Levithan.
Go to Amazon.com to look inside.


2. I'm thinking of rewriting, well, redoing the book I'm querying. It's been a hard lesson of it's-not-ready-yet and thanks to an amazing crit partner who has shown me what I didn't see and what needs to be done. I've been toying with just putting it away, and probably will, but I now know what needs to be done to make it better. So that means, I have to move on, and boy, this one hurts and is one of those moments of embarrassment.

3. Best advice I got this week: Don't let the goal overshadow where you are. Thanks K.M. Walton.

4. Fall shows are back: Ghost Hunters, Bones, GRIMM!! I saw some new episodes of Grimm, and yeah, that's a show I can't miss.

5. I love Fall. The colors, the weather, cool hats (I like hats and I wear them this time of year), apple cider . . . yeah.


6. My new manuscript is going and I'm loving it. I just have to get a big chunk of time to crank it out.

7. My new favorite song: Mean Spirits by Silversun Pickups. I'm writing a scene to it. Hopefully, I can finish it today. Like I said earlier in the week, this album is going to be the soundtrack to my new MS.


Do you have any fun facts?

Have a great weekend!!