Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

Whew. What a week. I did finish my major revisions and have decided, after some tightening, I will send it to the betas, then query. I have to get this out of my hair. I'm following my gut. So thanks for your support and encouragement. On with the facts.

1. I'm ready to see Breaking Dawn Part 1, but will probably wait till the crowds die down. If you've seen it, let me know what your thoughts are. I really wish they would get the makeup right on the vampires. Just sayin'.

2. I can't wait to see The Hunger Games. I think I want that to be showing right now. Holy cow, that trailer is awesome. Total goose bumps.

3. Getting into Grimm and Once Upon a Time. I think I see a trend starting. I wonder how many YA fairy tale books will be coming out?Although, Once Upon a Time is sort of frustrating. I don't know why. I'm actually just frustrated when I watch it, but I want to keep watching. Strange.

4. After watching Once Upon a Time (on DVR), I actually started thinking of a story I started a while back. The funny thing is it's not a fairy tale, it takes place in space, but the interaction of the characters on the show is what triggered my brain to revisit this idea. Oh boy, SNI is at work.

5. Go to K.M. Walton's blog for a super huge contest. If you know a film maker, or dabble in film making, you won't want to miss this. HUGE.

Click button for complete contest details!

I'm taking next week off from blogging. I may be around to comment, but with Thanksgiving and going through my MS one last time, I need the time. Plus, let's face it, my posts have been less than stellar.

How was your week?

Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!



13 comments:

  1. Grimm is interesting so far.
    Happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you around the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Why can't they get Edward's make up right? He should look hot. Instead he look sickly.

    I watched Once Upon a time with high hopes. But I think the costuming and set up is a bit cheesy. Not sure if I'll keep watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch Grimm, but I'll have to catch it On Demand after NaNoWriMo is over. I've heard good things about it. I've been pushing myself to reach my word goal before Thanksgiving rolls around next week. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for SNIs! And I know what you mean about Once Upon a Time. I need more of a reason to keep watching it, I think. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're putting everything into your revisions, and you should. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you feel ready for your betas. Peace of mind is worth a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I was hoping to hear someone say something about Grimm--got it DVR's but didn't start watching yet. Worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't watched Grimm - saw the pilot of Once Upon a Time and liked it pretty well.

    Everything is on DVR for December or massive NaNo brain meltdown - whichever comes first.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on getting those revisions done! And I totally agree about wanting it to be Hunger Games time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to the Hunger Games too! Loved the books

    ReplyDelete
  10. My week was great, thanks for asking.....trying to finish up my Christmas list. As a side note, thought you might like to know there is an extra scene after the main end credits for Breaking Dawn, so don't leave the theater right away unless you're OK missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for Hunger Games either!

    THANK YOU for linking to my contest - very kind : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you read all The Hunger Games? Believe it or not, I have all the books. Just haven't read them yet. Started the first one, but the POV got me. I think I must tackle them soon.....

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete