So I'm making this another quick one. Why? Many of you are doing NaNo so who wants to hear me, and that whole revision thing that I can't seem to finish.
1. Go and congratulate Kate Walton. She has sold her second book. Go give her hugs, hearts, maybe a happy dance. You go Kate!
2. I've eaten a ton of chocolate this week and still want more. Problem? maybe.
3. Go give Lydia Kang congrats. Her YA Sci-fi, THE FOUNTAIN, will be released in 2013. Go Lydia!
4. Watched GRIMM last week. I have to say I'm interested. Of course, David Greenwalt has something to with that (remember ANGEL?). I do think some things have to be worked out, but I'll keep watching. For now.
5. Totally in love with the new Blink-182 album (cd? I don't think they are called albums anymore). I so heart this band (okay, been in love with them for a long time--years). I just can't listen to it when the kids are around. :)
Have a great weekend!