Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun Facts Friday and some Linkage

This week is another blur. My personal deadline is coming quick and I've learned I can't sit on the couch and try and work. Comfy couch= sleep not productivity.

1. I can't believe Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away.

2. My lunch yesterday didn't look as good as it did on the box.

3. I actually made my brain mushy with my revisions. It pretty much went on strike yesterday. I guess that means I needed to give it a rest. The rest of me is trying so hard to settle my brain's demands so it will start working again. Please brain work, we're almost there.

4. Celebrate the launch of BECOME by Ali Cross, BOUND by Christine Bryant and EXILED by RaShelle Workman. A virtual launch party takes place to day at 11:00 on Twitter #darkcarma and Facebook and on all their blogs.

5. Another great celebration for Jessica Bell-- STRING BRIDGE chart rush. Linkage below.
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/String-Bridge-Jessica-Bell/dp/0984631747/

How was your week?

Have a great weekend!