1. Whoever develops a bug killing spray for stinkbugs should get the nobel peace prize.
2. My daughter wants to know why god made stink bugs--good question.
3. Can you tell stinkbugs have invaded my house? Yes, disgusting.
4. The internet is amazing. When blogger ticked me off by not letting me comment on certain blogs, I turned to Twitter. I tweeted my issue and the fantastic Christina Lee and Stina helped me. Uncheck the keep me signed in button where you sign in. So far it's worked. I've got so many comments to catch up on. Thanks guys.
5. I'm praying for the people who have been hit hard by the tornados.
6. I slammed my thumb in a door and I'm afraid an ugly bruise might surface. Oh and my daughters power wheel jeep ran over my foot. I didn't realize how heavy those things are. Bruise number 2. I sound like such a wimp.
7. I'm reading an awesome MS right now from a CP who is awesome. Yes, too many awesomes, but this person is. I'm so scared to show her my WiP.
8.Not happy with my progress this week on my WIP. Hopefully, next week will be better. I'm trying to focus on it, but my gut keeps telling me to slow down on it. If I don't, I will have so much to change, plus I'm not sure where it's going. #totallylosinginterestinit. #notlikingwhereitsgoing
9. Check out Kathi Oram Peterson's blog. Her new book, River Whispers, has been released. Check it out.
10. I'm still trying to figure out why there is a show for Extreme Couponing. I really don't get it. They are basically buying stuff just for the high of saving money. Who needs 35 bottles of Mallox? Seriously? Then they show you their stockpile in the basement. I guess that's why Buried Alive : Hoarders is right after it.
11. Can't wait to meet up with long time friends this weekend. We're checking out some German inspired beer haus's (Yes, I mixed German and English. Some of my German friends call it Germish and I don't think that's proper grammar). Philly people have you checked any of these places out-- Frankford Hall and Brauhaus Schmitz?
What are your plans for the weekend?
Did you reach your goals?
Have a wonderful weekend!