Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Check this out!

Okay, so two posts in one day. Yes, I'm a little crazy, but for good reason. I'm so happy for this gal, I did a happy dance this morning, and no, I did not record it (scared it will go onto Utube).

Go and congratulate Kate (KM Walton) on Mr. Cover (see below) and the release date of her book Cracked. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Sounds soooo good and it's by Kate, who's cool and talented. So go now. Boy, I'm demanding this morning.
Yeah, cool huh? I can't tell you how excited I am for her. Can you tell? Go give her some blog love. There is a contest involved too. :)

The book has a release date of March 6, 2012. I will shut up now.
Have a great day.

10 comments:

  1. OMG, Christine! Thank you for this kind post. I'm smiling ear-to-ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to remove the black frame but apart from that yes, so much love for this cover.
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome shout-out to a friend! Congrats to Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray!! Is this the book that I've seen a sample of on Teen Fire? I am so happy for her! I knew that story had potential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Congrats to Ms. Walton, and a special shout out to Christine for spreading the cheer:)

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sweetie! And very cool for your friend. All the best of luck to her~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great cover - with the title it immediately puts certain visions in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The title and book cover had drawn me in. I'll have to check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
    i like this blog,,
    By Diet Solution Program

    ReplyDelete