Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three things Thursday

Good morning. I'm eating breakfast (which my table doesn't look as cute as it does in the picture) while typing this. If you like chocolate Cheerios, I'll pour you a bowl. Sorry, I don't have coffee on, but I'll make you a cup if you like. Take a seat and relax.   
I don't normally post on Thursdays, but today I felt like it. Amie McCracken (i AM alive) hosts three things Thursdays. Yes,every Thursday, and it's really cool. She gives a topic and you post three things about it. So this week the topic is Family.

Three things about my family:
1. I love them dearly. They are home, even though there's a lot of craziness and usually some sort of drama.
2. They know how to lift me up when I'm down. Most of the time, I get the best support from them, even though they don't fully don't understand me.
3. The best memories I have are when I'm with my family.

I'm sort of short with words today. Sorry. I'm still waking up and trying to figure out a time to revise because my MCs are yelling at me.

How is your day going?

Have a great day!!

13 comments:

  1. What a cool idea. Short and sweet! My day so far, going okay. However, it is only 8:50am so a lot can happen, even in the next 3 minutes...like now. See ya tonight! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE me some chocolate cheerios... and family lurv~ aww... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great. hope you get some work done on your novel so your MCs will leave you alone for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good. Putting together a series on villains that starts tomorrow or Saturday. It began as a series on heroes, but I quickly made the change because its so much fun to develop our villains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything you said about your family - it's why I love mine too. It still amazes me that it didn't always use to be that way (I was a very angry teen).

    Today is my final day of actual classes so... even though I had to wkae up early.... it's going really well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short and sweet and meaningful - that's my kind of post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe what nice things! Great families are important! Chocolate Cheerios? How have I missed those...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My MCs sometimes yell but I'm pretty good at ignoring them. Also, pretty tables are for people who don't know how to write.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi miss christine! yep i could like a bowl of chocolate cheerios please. my days going good. my teacher got her and i had my homework all done and i learned some new stuff. i like what you said about your family. i got a really nice one too. i got 4 brothers and 1 sister and alex is our oldest brother and hes in charge and hes just really make a nice mom and dad combo. :)
    i like that 3 thing thursday. its a pretty cool idea.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a cornflakes kind of guy myself. Agree with you on the family front absolutely though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Family is just the most important thing to me. I love being back in my hometown and getting to hang out with my brother and parents whenever I want--such fun times :)

    ReplyDelete