1. I'm being critiqued at Dianne Salerni's blog and Marcy Hatch's blog today. Thank you ladies!!Please check it out and
That's me testing the waters with my new MS.
2. My favorite summer activity is going to the beach. The smell of the salt air mixed with greasy food makes my mind wander and dream so I'll probably have more ideas.
3. Check out Karen Akins blog. Go congratulate her, she has a book deal!! Congrats Karen!
4. Mark your calenders for WriteOnCon (if you haven't already). It's always full of great info and opportunity.
5. Elana Johnson will be guest posting, right here, on June 15th. Her book SURRENDER will be out next Tuesday, June, 5th.
6. Tip: Don't try and write after an eye doctor appointment. Why? If you get pupil dilation drops, yeah, it makes reading blurry. Not good. It amazes me that they let you drive after that.
What are your plans for summer?
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer time? (Minus writing, that's a given).
Have a great weekend!!