This week was really hectic. I had house guests so you know nothing gets done. I haven't worked on my manuscript (for a lengthy amount of time) in about 2 weeks. My brain is freaking out. So today, I'm sitting and revising like crazy. On with the facts.
1. I will do an awards posts sometime next week. Sorry, things happen.
2. The hubs suggested building an ark due to the amount of rain we've been having. Not to mention it's horrible for my hair.
3. I put my manuscript on my Kindle and it's awesome. I can take it with me and think. Joy.
4. I'm halfway through converting manuscript number 1 to present tense. As you know, I did this to manuscript number 2 already. I now know which tense I should be writing in.
5. I'm happy my betas have been patient with me. I asked them months ago to read my manuscript and they are still up for the task. I hope.
6. I think I may still have a chance to query this year. Maybe. I'm not pressuring myself or anything.
10. Tell me some fun facts, folks. How was your week?
Have a wonderful weekend!